Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I put a COKE zero in the freezer last night.. set the timer for 15 min( ice is hard to come by and u have to use bottled water and my freezer is small.) the buzzer went off.... i thought.. oh i will get that in a min............. I open the freezer this morning.....
SHIT!!!!!!!..

Bought myself a new Kenneth Cole BIKINI... on clearence with addtional%off... so the bottoms were $7.99 and top $12.99 LOL.... I will be that woman that you see at the pool/beach that you say...

IF SHE CAN WEAR A BIKINI SO CAN I !!

7 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

son-of-a-nutcracker. What a mess, and you didn't even get to enjoy the soda.

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

you guys can't live without me...I was always the one to get your soda for you.

The Crazy Coxes said...

I have sooooo done that! What a mess! Sorry!

Missty said...

Oh man, what a sucky day! Nothing worse that a soda explosion!! Cute suit!!

And Gina??? You have a blog?? Cool!!

Theresa said...

Oh dear, what a mess to clean. What a why to start the day.

Kim said...

actually... for a People magazine..Bette cleaned it for me Ü